At SNV Law, we are client-centric, beginning from your first phone call to the conclusion of your matter.
We tell our clients Vade Mecum ‘go with me’ when they are having difficulty in any of the following areas of law:
- General Civil Litigation (which includes property litigation) matters
- Commercial Litigation matters
- Professional negligence
- Company law matters
- Shareholder and partnership matters
- Employment Law
- Debt recovery
- Contracts and commercial law
- Asset protection and recovery
- Inheritance Act claims and Will disputes
- Wills, Trust and Probate
We provide clients excellent services because:
- We are a small, friendly and approachable law firm
- We are prompt and an efficient law firm
- We are economical and competitive in our charges
- We talk to you in simple and layman language breaking down legal jargon to give expert legal advice
In fashioning the core values of SNV Law; we are passionate for client excellence and ethical standards. Adherence to ethical principles includes fighting for client rights and where appropriate challenging the powers of authorities in the Courts.
Keeping ears to the ground: we keep our eyes and ears open. Mr Oberoi regularly refers to case law updates in professional journals and carries out extensive legal research and works with experienced barristers on complex cases.
Being efficient: At SNV Law, we pay high attention to strong written and verbal skills i.e. interpersonal skills and ability to manage tasks in an assertive, efficient and timely manner. Providing an “out of the box” strategic thinking is an important recipe to our success.
Speak up: We like to make it known when we have a different or varying idea on how to investigate a case. At SNV Law, we are ready to voice our clients concerns in the appropriate forum whilst adhering to ethical codes of conduct.
Contact us to arrange a consultation.